Maggi Noodles is the delicious snack treat flavored with the spices and sauces. Learn to make a new way to cook delicious maggi noodles with lots of veggies, butter and tomato ketchup. Even the kids can not deny to enjoy this yummy maggi treat.
Preparation time: 3-4 minutes
Cooking time: 6-8 minutes
- 2 packs maggi noodles
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp frozen peas
- 2 tbsp carrot thinly chopped
- 1/2 onion thinly chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- A pinch of black pepper
- A pinch of salt
How to make Maggi Noodles:
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
- Add cumin seeds, allow the seeds to crackle and add green chillies and minced garlic.
- Saute for few more seconds on medium high flame.
- Add onion, carrot and green peas.
- Adjust with the salt and black pepper, stir for 2 minutes.
- Add 2-1/2 cup water and stir very well.
- Add Maggi taste maker which comes with its packet.
- Mix well and add Maggi noodles.
- Stir for few seconds and then simmer the flame.
- Leave to cook for about 3-4 minutes until noodles become soft and little dry.
- Just before serving stir with the ketchup.
- Serve immediately.
- You can add veggies of your choice.
- Serve this dish immediately to enjoy a great snack dish.
- You may garnish yummy maggi noodles with fresh cilantro at the time of serving.
Recommended Recipes for you: