Cheese dosa is a yummy and cheesy flavored South Indian dosa recipe, here I have used lots of cheese over dosa to melt the mouth of my kids.
Ingredients required for making Cheese Dosa Recipe:
- 2 cups dosa batter
- 100 g “Mother Dairy” processed cheese
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Ground black pepper to sprinkle
How to make Cheese Dosa Recipe:
- Heat a non-stick griddle and clean with a damp kitchen napkin.
- Make sure that the griddle should not have any breaks or burning spots.
- Put about 2 tbsp of dosa batter on the center of the hot tawa.
- Reduce the flame until spreading of dosa batter.
- Make a thin round circle of dosa batter with the help of a big spoon.
- Higher the flame and drizzle some oil over all on the dosa.
- Grate a good amount of cheese over dosa and flatten to spread the cheese evenly on whole dosa.
- Wait for 2 more minutes, till the cheese starts melting.
- Remove the cheese dosa onto a serving plate, sprinkle some ground black pepper and chaat masala.
- Serve with tomato ketchup for you kids.