Egg Toast is a common breakfast in every household, but many people do ask me for the proper way of making it. Therefore, here is a quick and easy way to make delicious egg toast recipe.
Yield: 2 servings
- 6 eggs
- 4 slices of Bread / brown or white
- 3 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tomato finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp milk
- Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- A pinch of pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
How to make Egg Toast :
- Whisk the eggs one by one in a bowl and stir in chopped onion, tomato, green chillies, milk, salt, pepper and coriander.
- Beat very well until eggs are foamed.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan and spread some oil.
- Dip each bread slice in the prepared mixture and stir fry over low flame.
- Fry from both sides until done.
- Repeat the same with other bread slices as well.
- Serve egg toast hot with tomato ketchup.