Cardamom Cookies are the special sweet delights and flavorful cookies made with maida, milk, sugar, butter and cardamom. These are the cute and tiny cookies that makes the mornings and evenings more special.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 12 minutes
Servings: 15 Cookies
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
- 2 cups condensed milk
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp green cardamom powder (elaichi)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter/margarine
- 1 tsp salt
How to make Cardamom Cookies:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, butter, salt, sugar and cardamom powder.
- With the help of electric whisker, whisk the mixture thoroughly by adding beaten eggs mixture.
- Whisk the mixture for 2-3 minutes until becomes light and fluffy.
- Transfer the blended mixture into a big bowl.
- Gradually add milk and make a soft and smooth dough.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees and grease the cookie sheet with butter.
- You may use non-stick cookie sheet then you may not need to grease it with butter.
- With the help of a big spoon, drop the prepared cookie mixture on the greasy cookie sheet.
- Make sure you need to keep the distance of about 1/2″ between all the cookies.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes.
- Check out and remove out the cardamom cookies from the oven when seems crispy and little golden in color.
- These delicious cookies can be used within 15 days.
- Store them in air tight container.
- If you like to eat warm cookies, then heat them just for 10 seconds and enjoy yummy.
- White sugar can be used instead of brown sugar.
- Use thin type of sugar to make proper cookies or you may make a powder form by grinding the thick type of sugar.