Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are the tiny cute cookies made with peanut butter, vanilla and milk. These are the special light and healthy cookies, they are perfect to serve to your kids during Christmas.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
Servings: 25 cookies
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
- 25 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups – unwrapped
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
How to make Peanut Butter Cup Cookies:
- Stir together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Combine both the sugars, butter, peanut butter and make a fluffy batter.
- Beat the eggs and add in the batter.
- Add the flour mixture by mixing slowly.
- Finally add vanilla and milk.
- Mix very well and set aside for few minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the cookies mixture into the greased muffin pans.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and from the baking cups.
- Immediately press each cookie into a ball.
- Cool them completely and enjoy.
- These cookies are extremely delicious, you can put a jelly on top when they are hot enough and then serve to your kids.
- You may store these cute peanut butter cup cookies for few days in air tight container.
- These cookies are fabulous when little warmed before serving.