Strawberry Cake is a classic cake delight, made with lots of fresh strawberries and all other common ingredients of cake mix. Learn how to make this yummy homemade strawberry cake recipe.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla pudding
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 tbsp fresh whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
How to make Strawberry Cake:
- Thaw the fresh strawberries with half quantity of icing sugar.
- Combine the butter, cream and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and mix with the butter mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla pudding and vanilla extract.
- Now add thawed strawberries.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a big bowl.
- Add the prepared strawberries mixture and stir in the remaining cake ingredients.
- Constantly mix until the batter reaches to the cake consistency and gets a little smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9″ baking pan with some butter.
- Pour the prepared cake batter and bake in the oven for 40 minutes, until a toothpick or a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Top with your favorite frosting or garnish this delicious cake with some chopped strawberries.
- Serve yummy.
- If you want, you can dust the remaining icing sugar on top of the cake just after baking.