Honey Cake is an awesome cake recipe, got the heaven taste of real honey, butter, eggs and sugar. Enjoy it in your various occasions and celebrations.
Preparation time: 12-15 minutes
Baking time: 40 minutes
- 4 cups all – purpose flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3 cups honey
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 tsp salt
How to make Honey Cake:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and keep aside.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder in a big bowl and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar by gradually adding the beaten eggs.
- Beat in the honey and stir in the sieved flour.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F and grease the shallow cake bake pan with good amount of butter.
- Pour the prepared cake mix in a greased baking pan and bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick to check whether the cake is ready or not.
- If a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, that means honey cake is ready.
- Allow the cake cool at a wire rack.
- Cut into desired shapes and pieces to serve yummy.