Chocolate Chip Cookies are the special cookie delights made with lots of chocolate chips, butter and chopped walnuts. It is the great and unique cookie recipe which is substantially favorite to each and every one.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups refined wheat flour (maida)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips (ready available in the market)
- 2 tbsp Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 1 cup roasted walnuts (thinly chopped)
- 4 tbsp almonds roasted (thinly sliced)
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Sift the flour and combine with the salt, sugar, baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Prepare the mixture in a big bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a separate small bowl and add into the mixture.
- Now add milk, butter and chocolate syrup.
- With the help of electric beater, blend the mixture thoroughly for few seconds to make a creamy and fluffy batter.
- After the flour is fully blended, mix the chocolate chips, walnuts and almonds into it.
- Mix very well for few more seconds.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees for 4-5 minutes.
- Grease the cookie sheet/tray with butter/margarine.
- Drop the spoonful of the prepared batter on the greasy sheet by keeping the distance of 2-3 inches.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.