Vanilla Ice-cream with Chocolate Sauce is the yummy and delightful dessert. The chocolate sauce is made with flour, drinking chocolate and other flavorful ingredients. Vanilla Ice cream gets a great topping of hot chocolate sauce to melt the mouths of friends and family.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
- A pinch of baking soda
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup drinking chocolate
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
How to make Vanilla Ice-cream with Chocolate Sauce:
- Combine the cornflour, maida, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Mix well and sift with your fingers.
- Heat a vessel on gas, add water and drinking chocolate.
- Stir for 2 minutes and add the mixture of flour.
- Keep stirring until it starts boiling and sauce becomes thick in consistency.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate for few hours.
- At the time of serving, take a scoop of vanilla ice cream and spread the chocolate sauce over all and enjoy the yummy dessert.
- You can serve this chocolate sauce hot or cold, in both the ways it is irresistible to enjoy any dessert.
- Try to serve hot chocolate sauce with vanilla ice cream and brownies.
- The another way to enjoy the delicious dessert is take a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a bowl, keep a chocolate biscuit, again put a scoop of vanilla ice cream and then finally top with the hot chocolate sauce. The dessert with be all time remembering dish for your guests and family.