Chocolate Ice Cream is a yummy, chocolate flavored chilled Ice cream, made with milk, coffee, baking chocolate and some more true Ice cream made flavors.
- 3 cups condensed milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup baking chocolate
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- 4 cups Amul fresh cream
- 1-1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Some choco chips
- Few cashew nuts sliced
How to make Chocolate Ice Cream :
- Melt the chocolate in a non-stick pan and transfer the melted chocolate in any heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Simmer the flame and add boiling water, cocoa powder and sugar into it.
- Stir the mixture constantly till the sugar dissolves and there are no lumps at all.
- Remove the mixture of melted chocolate from the heat and set aside.
- Gradually add milk by mixing with the spoon.
- Also add fresh cream, salt and instant coffee.
- Mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are well incorporated in the chocolate base.
- When the chocolate base in smooth, turn the heat little bit high and stir occasionally.
- Whisk the egg yolks, add into the chocolate base and stir continue to combine.
- Now the chocolate mix will slightly thickened, at this point, turn the flame to high and stir until it becomes steamy.
- Remove the prepared chocolate base from the heat and allow to cool.
- After the chocolate base is cool down, carefully pour it into the strainer to discard the solids and curds.
- Place the bowl in an ice bath to speed up the chilling and stir in the vanilla.
- Chill the prepared Ice cream base for many hours till it is completely chilled.
- You can freeze it for 2 hours by stirring in every 30 minutes.
- Churn in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- If you like soft ice cream, you may eat immediately or freeze for some more hours to eat chilled.
- You can eat this delicious chocolate Ice cream either as it is or make your favorite chocolate cone.
- Take a medium size waffle cone, scoop up with good amount of prepared ice cream, spread some cashew nuts and choco chips.
- Enjoy yummy and chocolaty homemade Ice cream.
- If you are a vegetarian, Do not add egg yolks.