Holiday Cheesecake is a wonderful cheesy cake that is specially made with flavorful ingredients such as graham cracker crumbs, cream, butter, candies and chocolate chips. This cake really makes your holidays more special with lots of fun and enjoyment, that’s why called as a Holiday Cheesecake.
Preparation time: 20-25 minutes
Cooking time: about an hour
Servings: 12-15 yields
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (maida)
- 30 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 ounces miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Some assorted candies
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
How to make Holiday Cheesecake:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and keep aside.
- In a big bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and butter.
- Carefully wrap the baking pan with sufficient foil paper and grease with butter.
- Place the mixture on a prepared baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, mix the beaten eggs, vanilla and cream cheese until becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Fold into chocolate chips.
- Pour over the crust and place in a larger baking pan to bake for about an hour.
- Spread the sour cream and icing sugar over hot cheesecake and bake for 5 more minutes until the topping sets.
- Carefully run a knife around the edges of the pan and allow the cake to cool for about 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with candies and refrigerate for few hours.
- You may spread the sour cream and cheese as per your requirement.
- This cake can be refrigerated for 3-4 days.