Cheese Pizza is a yummy and mouth-watering, kids most favorite pizza recipe simply topped with lots of cheese. The thin and properly cooked crust of cheese pizza is really loved by all the kids. I just make it simple and elegant. So let me show you how can we impress our kids by making this quick and easy homemade cheese pizza recipe.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- 4 pizza base
- 4 tsp pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp processed cheese grated
How to make Homemade Cheese Pizza:
- Take a pizza base and apply one tsp of pizza sauce all over.
- Spread generous amount of mozzarella cheese.
- Also sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese all over and bake in the oven for about 6 minutes until cheese starts melting.
- Cut into desired pieces and serve yummy.
- You can top it with your favorite vegetables.
- This Pizza is kids most favorite pizza recipe.