Garlic Bread is a delicious and mouth melting bread stick. Here the Indian bread slice is topped with the irresistible topping of garlic, cheese and butter. Although it is a great accompaniment dish with any type of pasta’s or macaroni’s, but we would like to eat this as it is considering morning or evening snack.
Garlic Bread Recipe is very famous among children and can be made in 10 minutes.
Yield: 2 servings
Ingredients required for making Garlic Bread Recipe :
- 2 Indian bread slices
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs (store bought)
- Salt to taste
How to make Garlic Bread :
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Apply the butter on each bread slice.
- In a mixing bowl mix garlic, parsley, mixed herbs and salt.
- Spread this mixture on the bread slices.
- Place them on a baking pan and heat for about 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and little bit of mixed herbs again and place on the top rack of oven.
- Broil on high heat for 4 minutes, keep watching to avoid the burning of bread.
- Remove out and cut each bread slice into two parts and serve on the spot.
- You may use brown bread or burger bread as well.
- When you are serving garlic bread to your kids, they try adding little bit of sugar and lots of cheese in the mixture. Your kids will definitely love it.
- Garlic Bread at wikipedia.