Chocolate Cherry Cake is the beautiful cake dish, made with ready made Chocolate Mix and decorated with lots of fresh cherry.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 30-35 minutes
Servings: 10-12 yields
- 1 pack of Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 cups Cherry Pie Mix
- 4 Eggs White
For Frosting the cake you will require :
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 3 Eggs White
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1-3/4 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
How to make Chocolate Cherry Cake:
- Take a big bowl and mix the chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling and egg whites very well.
- Grease 9″ X 12″ baking pan and make a layer of flour on it.
- Pour the prepared batter into the pan.
- Preheat the oven at 400 F degrees for 5 minutes and then bake the cake for 30 – 35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Take out the small portion of prepared cake and cool down at room temperature.
- Combine all the frosting ingredients and pour in a double boiler.
- Beat the mixture very well for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the boiler on boiling water and again beat for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and beat for 2 minutes on high speed.
- Frost the cool cake with the prepared mixture.
- Finally garnish the cake with some chopped cherries.