Whiskey Cake is a moist cake recipe, a shot glass whiskey, coffee and vanilla essence are the important ingredients for making this tremendous cake.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: appx. 1 hour
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup coffee
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 small cups honey
- 1 Shot Glass Whiskey
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Some chopped nuts to garnish
How to make whiskey cake:
- Beat the eggs in a big bowl and add vanilla, whiskey, honey, sugar and oil.
- Mix all in one very well with the help of electric mixer.
- Now sift altogether the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the egg mixture into the flour and mix at high-speed for 2-3 more minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees and grease the cake bake pan with some oil or butter.
- Pour the prepared cake batter into the greased oven pan and bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes, till the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Garnish with chopped nuts of your choice.