Choco mousse is the kids favorite dessert, it can be made so yummy and chocolaty with few ingredients such as milk, gelatin crystals and dark chocolate. I have done a nice decoration on the plate, just by spreading a liquid chocolate.
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 3 tsp gelatin crystals
- 300 gm dark cooking chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cream
- A pinch of salt
- Some choco chips to decorate
How to make Choco Mousse:
- Melt the chocolate in a heating double broiler and set aside to cool.
- Soak the gelatin crystals in warm water for few minutes.
- Combine the milk, melted chocolate and soaked gelatin mixture.
- With the help of electric hand blender, blend all the ingredients very well.
- Gradually add fresh cream and continue to blend or beat.
- You may use your hands or spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly.
- Add salt and mix again.
- Let the mixture set at the room temperature for about 25-30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for few hours.
- Just before serving, spread some choco chips all over.