Domino’s choco lava cake is a dark, chocolaty and yummy dessert, which is must to enjoy after eating pizza. A small size cake is delightfully flavored with lots of roasted almonds and icing sugar.
- 1 cup dark chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 2 cups castor sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup unsalted butter
For decorating the choco lava cake you will require:
- Some roasted almonds chopped
How to make Domino’s Choco Lava Cake:
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter either in microwave or in a double boiler.
- Combine the sugar and beaten eggs.
- With the help of electric whisker, beat the mixture for few minutes until becomes frothy and fluffy.
- Mix the egg mixture into the prepared chocolate and butter mixture.
- Stir in the flour and mix all the batters evenly.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- Take 8 medium size ramekins and grease them with butter.
- Fill the ramekins 3/4 with the chocolate mixture and bake for about 12 minutes in the oven.
- When the cake is fully baked, remove the ramekins from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- With the help of spoon, gently loosen the edges of the cake and transfer it from the ramekins to the serving plate.
- Garnish the cake with some chopped roasted almonds, also dust some icing sugar with the help of sieve over the cake.
Recommended Recipes for you: