Mango Mousse is the delicious Indian desert, that can be easily made at home, you just need to get some fresh mango, thick cream, eggs and gelatin.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 kg fresh ripe mangoes
- 3 tbsp gelatin (preferably unflavored)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup thick cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Mango Mousse:
- Peel the mangoes, take out the big seeds and cut into some pieces.
- Put all the pieces in a blending jar and blend thoroughly with lemon juice.
- Make a fine mango puree and then stir in sugar.
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup of hot water, cool, and stir into the mango puree.
- Beat the egg whites with the salt until they stand in peaks.
- Whip the cram until it turns to stiff.
- Fold the cream into the egg whites and after that fold the prepared mixture gently into the mango puree.
- Pour either into a big size serving dish or into an individual serving bowls.
- Chill the mousse in the freezer for few hours until it sets.
- Enjoy yummy Mango Mousse.