Strawberry Cheesecake a delicious creamy cake recipe made with the fresh strawberries, milk, sugar, cream and butter. This is the perfect summer dessert to celebrated all the occasions, wedding ceremonies and parties.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6-8 persons
- 500 gms strawberries
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 liter condensed sweetened milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 200 gms creamy cheese
- Few strawberries chopped
- 2 tbsp soft creamy cheese grated
- 2 tbsp mixed nuts chopped
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Chop the strawberries and put into the blender.
- Add milk and sugar and blend all three ingredients together.
- In a big bowl combine the blended mixture along with cornflour, beaten eggs, 1 tbsp butter and creamy cheese.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 F degrees on high.
- Grease the baking pan with remaining butter.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Take out from the oven, let to cool.
- Finally sprinkle nuts and creamy cheese all over on top of the cake and garnish the edges with chopped strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 5-6 hours.
- Serve chilled.
- Test the strawberries before adding, if they are already very sweet then you need to adjust the quantity of sugar.
- If your cake mixture becomes too thick then stir it with the good amount of milk.
- Use the superior quality soft cheese. There are different brands available in the market, always go for the most famous brand.
- You can garnish this cake few bits of graham cracker.