Liquid Chocolate is simply made with the good amount of fresh cream and whole chocolate. Most probably the ratio should be equal i.e 1:1. Liquid Chocolate can be used to make flawless cakes, brownie’s, Ice creams, etc.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Servings: 1 small bowl
- 300 ml fresh cream
- 300 gms whole chocolate
- 1 cup sterilized milk
- 100 gms cocoa powder
How to make Liquid Chocolate:
- In a heating pan add the fresh cream and stir continue until few boils.
- Now mix the chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Stir until they melts well in the cream.
- Pour a cup of milk and stir continue for 2 more minutes.
- Check the consistency before turning the gas off, as the consistency should be liquefying enough.
- Liquid Chocolate is ready to use.
- Taste the liquid chocolate and you may adjust with the sugar.
- If your chocolate is not melting well then keep over the double boiler, in this way it will get melted properly.
- If your liquid chocolate is too thick then add more amount of sterilized milk and then stir at the time of using.
- Liquid Chocolate can be poured on top of the vanilla ice cream to make it more delicious.
- You can use this liquid chocolate to make brownie with ice cream recipe, you just need to pour it hot.