Shrimp Mango Salad is the unique combination of shrimp, mango and flavorful dressing. People who likes shrimp and would like to try something different, then this recipe is the best option.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5-6 minutes
- 500 gm shrimp
- 2 mangoes (peeled & shredded)
- 1/2 cup spring onions chopped
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1-1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- Fresh Salad Leaves (Lettuce)
How to make Shrimp Mango Salad:
- Take a big round shaped bowl and mix the garlic, sugar, sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, green chillies, green onions, salt and black pepper.
- Toss thoroughly and add shredded mango.
- Keep the prepared mixture in refrigerator till that start preparing shrimp.
- Shell and devein shrimp and wash very well.
- Preheat the conventional grill for medium heat.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head Lightly oil grill grate.
- Cook shrimp on preheated grill for about 5 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Place the lettuce on a platter, mound mango mixture onto the greens using a slotted spoon.
- Place shrimp over the mango salad and decorate with some lime slices and onion rings.
- Serve immediately to enjoy the real taste of this salad.