Prawn Arabian is made with tiger prawns, seasoned with the flour, cheese and fresh spices.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 10-12 tiger prawns (rinsed, shelled and deveined)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup processed grated cheese
- 1/2 cup spring onions chopped
- 2-3 lettuce leaves
- 3 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
How to make Prawns Arabian:
- Dry the tiger prawns with tail with a clean kitchen napkin and apply salt and pepper over all on them.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until whisked properly and add little bit of salt.
- Dip the prawns in beaten egg, roll in the flour and deep fry in hot oil until done.
- Drain the fried prawns on an oil absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle good amount of grated cheese on top of the fried prawns.
- Now stir in chopped spring onion and remaining ingredients.
- Serve with lettuce leaves and chopped tomatoes.