Tandoori Chicken Chaat is a delicious starter made with boneless tandoori chicken and mangoes and spiced up with fresh Indian spices and butter. Although it is a popular appetizer recipe, but can be served as an evening snack dish as well.
Preparation time: 12-15 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 2 cups tandoori chicken (boneless pieces)
- 1 tbsp curd (yogurt)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup mangoes
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1 onion thinly chopped
- 1 tsp butter
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- 1 tsp ginger julienned
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Tandoori Chicken Chaat:
- Shred the boneless pieces of tandoori chicken and apply salt and pepper powder. Keep aside
- Peel the mangoes and cut into thin strips and remove out the middle stone.
- Combine curd, lemon juice, onion, green chillies, ginger, mangoes and shredded tandoori chicken.
- Mix very well and coat the chicken thoroughly in the prepared dressing.
- Finally dollop with a melted butter, sprinkle some chaat masala and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and then serve.
- You can immediately serve tandoori chicken chaat recipe.
- Boneless tandoori chicken makes this chaat more delicious and reason to enhance the flavor, hence never use tandoori chicken on bone.