Reshmi Kabab is a mouth melting chicken kabab recipe, here boneless chicken chunks are marinated in unique preparation of yogurt, cream, almonds and spices to get the delicious and juicy kabab dish.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 500 gms chicken (boneless and skinless)
- 1 inch ginger
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp white sesame seeds
- 4 green chillies
- 1 medium size onion
- 2 tbsp roasted almonds
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make Reshmi Kabab:
- Clean the chicken in normal running water and cut into medium size chunks. Keep aside.
- Keep the almonds in warm water for about 20 minutes.
- Remove out the skin.
- Combine the skinless almonds, ginger, garlic, seeds, chillies and onion.
- Grind in the food processor and make a smooth paste.
- Now combine this paste, yogurt, cilantro, fresh cream, salt, lemon juice and 1 tsp of oil.
- Mix well and add the chunks of chicken and coat well.
- Cover and leave to marinate at least for whole day.
- Preheat the oven to 450F degrees for 5 minutes.
- Keep the wooden skewers into warm water for 5 minutes.
- Thread the chicken pieces into skewers and place in the oven.
- Lightly brush with the oil.
- Grill for about 13-15 minutes until chicken tenders and becomes juicy.
- When the chicken is done, then remove out from the skewers.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney and salad.
- It is one of the most delicious kabab can be served with tandoori roti or naan.
- If you wish you can brush little bit of butter at the time of serving.
- Also you can sprinkle some lemon juice at the time of serving.