Chicken Jaanam Kebab is a special type of kebab recipe, which requires both microwave and grill cooking options. Try this recipe if you have oven with the combination of microwave and grill modes, we are sure after making this recipe your kitchen will fill with the great aroma of the kebab.
Preparation time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 300 gms boneless chicken pieces
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 4-5 green chillies paste
- 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp roasted almonds crushed
- 1 tsp processed cheese
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp oil
How to make Chicken Janaam Kebab:
- In a mixing bowl, add curd, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies paste, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, crushed almonds and lime juice. Mix well this whole mixture.
- Add chicken pieces, garam masala powder, cheese and 2 tsp ghee.
- Mix well and keep this marination aside for half an hour.
- Set the oven in the combination mode (microwave and grill) for 15 minutes on high.
- Place all the marinated chicken pieces properly and start the microwave in combination mode.
- After 10 minutes take the chicken pieces out and add 2 tsp oil.
- The hot chicken pieces will immediately absorb the oil.
- Now place the chicken pieces in oven and grill for 10 minutes.
- Chicken janaam kebab is ready to serve.
Always use boneless chicken for making this kebab.