Lemon Garlic Chicken is a mouth-melting chicken dish made with garlic, lemon, white wine and red chilli flakes. A wonderful chicken recipe is a great meal when served on the bed of steamed basmati rice.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15-18 minutes
Servings: 2-3 persons
- 200 gm boneless chicken breast
- 8-10 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 4-5 black peppercorns
- 4 tbsp white wine
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
For the Serving:
- 2 cups steamed basmati rice
- Few lemon wedges
- Few onion rings
- Few basil leaves
How to make Lemon Garlic Chicken:
- Clean the chicken breast throughly in normal running water and chop into cubes.
- Apply salt, pepper powder, lemon juice and 1tbsp of butter on the pieces of chicken.
- Cover and keep aside for 20-25 minutes.
- Melt the remaining butter in a pan and add minced garlic.
- Saute until garlic gets cooked, it will take few seconds.
- Add chicken and red chilli flakes.
- Cook on medium high flame until chicken slightly browned.
- Add white wine and black peppercorns.
- Fry for 7-8 minutes until chicken gets cooked.
- Drizzle only few drops of water over all on the chicken.
- Allow the chicken to cook in its own juice and do not add more water.
- On the other side, prepare a baking sheet by applying little bit of butter.
- Place the chicken on a prepared baking sheet/tray and keep in the oven.
- Bake the cooked chicken at 350 F degrees for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve the delicious Lemon Garlic Chicken on the bed of steamed rice.
- Pour the sauce of chicken over all and garnish with few basil leaves.
- Serve with lemon wedges and onion rings.
- Mixed chicken can be used for making Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe.
- This chicken dish must be served with basmati rice only, it gives a distinct flavor and unique experience while dinning.