Spicy Chicken With Mango is the mouth-watering, spicy combination of Chicken breasts fillets and chunks of mango. Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes Servings: 4-6
- 4 skinless Chicken breasts fillets
- 4 ready to eat Poppadoms
- 2 small mangoes (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 2 tbsp Curry Paste
- 2 cups fresh yogurt (curd / dahi)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- Some fresh lettuce leaves
- 1-2 tbsp fresh mint leave
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper powder to taste
How to make Spicy Chicken with Mango:
- Preheat up the oven at 350 degrees F and grease the baking pan with some oil or butter.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray and spread over the curry paste.
- Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes until chicken turns soft and gets cooked.
- When the chicken is done, cut into thick slices.
- Arrange the poppadoms on a serving plate by placing some salad leaves, cucumber, mango and the slices of chicken.
- Mix together the mint, curd and lemon juice, spice up to taste and pour out over the salad.