Chicken Waling is a crispy, fried chicken snack dish. Chicken breast is cooked in the mixture of gram flour and spices.
Preparation time: 6-7 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 1 kg chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 6 green chillies chopped
- 1 cup bengal gram flour
- Salt to taste
- 2-1/4 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup spring onions chopped
- 4 bread slices
- Cooking oil
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Few mint leaves chopped
How to make Chicken Waling:
- Mix all the ingredients very well in a bowl and apply on to the chicken pieces.
- Grind the bread slices to make a proper breadcrumbs.
- Now roll the chicken pieces in breadcrumbs and deep fry in hot oil until done.
- Garnish with some chopped cilantro and mint leaves.
- Serve with coriander chutney and lemon wedges.