Cheese Paratha is a yummy breakfast dish made with the wheat flour and ajwain, stuffed with Indian cheese and little spices. Learn how to make this great Indian breakfast recipe that is always loved by the kids and adults.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2-1/2 cups wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1-1/2 cups grated cheese
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- A pinch of ajwain (carom seeds)
- Salt to taste
- Water to knead a dough
- Cooking oil
How to make Cheese Paratha:
- Combine the flour and salt in a bowl and knead a soft dough by slowly adding the water.
- Apply little bit of oil on the dough and set aside for 5-6 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the cheese, green chillies, pepper powder, ajwain and little bit of salt.
- Take a small ball of dough and roll out into 2″ diameter, place a spoonful mixture in the center of the rolled out roti and seal the edges.
- Again roll out gently to make a proper size paratha and make sure that the cheese should not come out.
- Heat a tawa and drizzle some oil.
- Place a rolled out paratha on hot tawa.
- Spread some oil all over and cook on medium high flame.
- Cook from both the sides until paratha turns to crisp and little browned.
- Serve hot with curd, roasted papad and pickle.
- You can add some chopped coriander to make this paratha more flavorful.
- Serve this delicious cheese paratha with the pickle of your choice.
- Do not delay in serving else will not taste good.