Tuna Mango Salad is the most flavored tuna dish, here many amazing flavors are mixed, that comes through egg noodles, sliced tuna, mango strips and dressing made with soy sauce and Thai fish sauce.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
For making this salad you will require:
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Noodles
- 300 gm fresh Tuna (well sliced)
- 1 big mango (peeled and cut into strips)
- Fresh coriander leaves (well chopped)
- Few mint leaves chopped
- 1 big onion sliced
- 4 tbsp oil
- Little bit of salt
For the dressing you will require:
- 3 tbsp Thai Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp dark Sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 red chilli (chopped and seeded)
How to make Tuna Mango Salad:
- Heat good amount of water and add noodles in it.
- Boil the noodles in hot water for about 5-6 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Take a big bowl and mix all the dressing ingredients very well.
- Mix with the help of blender for well mixing.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and add tuna.
- Cook thoroughly until turns soft.
- On the other side, mix half of the prepared dressing in noodles and toss gently.
- Finally for plating, arrange the noodles in a serving plate.
- Season the tuna with some salt and mix with remaining salad ingredients.
- Also add remaining dressing and toss through.
- Put a good amount of tuna-salad over the noodles and serve immediately.