Christmas Fruit Salad is the healthy and yummy combination of various delicious fruits, dressings and pecans. You
can make this salad more special by adding fruits of your choice, garnish it well and make it interesting to serve
on Christmas Eve.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: nil
Servings: 4 persons
- 2 cups oranges chopped
- 2 cups apples (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 cups kiwi chopped
- 1 cup pineapple (cut into small chunks)
- 2 fully riped bananas (peeled and chopped)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp processed cheese
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp lemon juice
How to make Christmas Fruit Salad:
- Take a big bowl and combine all the chopped and sliced fruits.
- Do not add lettuce leaves.
- Add lemon juice, milk and sugar.
- Mix very well and leave the mixture for 10-15 minutes aside.
- Now add mayonnaise and cheese.
- Mix well and drain the fruit mixture to remove out the whole water.
- Place the lettuce leaves on clean surface or on chopping board.
- Spoon the salad onto each lettuce lined leaf.
- Finally sprinkle the chopped pecans and serve.
- This salad can be served either immediately or you may refrigerate it for few hours and serve chilled.
- If pecans are not available then you may use chopped walnuts to garnish.
- You can also use chopped nuts of your choice to make this salad more exciting and yummy.