Mango Pudding is a yummy kid’s favorite pudding recipe, simply made with lots of fresh mango, milk and whipping cream.
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 cups fresh mango puree
- 100 gm gelatin powder
- 2 cups unsalted butter
- 4 cups condensed milk
- 3 tbsp coconut powder
- 2 cup whipping cream
- 3 cups ice chilled water
- 2 cups white sugar
- Few thinly chopped mango slices to garnish
How to make Mango Pudding:
- Take a big bowl and Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix gelatine powder in water and dissolve very well.
- Take a pudding bowl, if you do not have pudding bowl then take any normal big bowl.
- Stir in mango puree, ice water, milk, whipping cream and instant coconut powder.
- Add remaining ingredients and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a desired shape mould.
- Garnish the top with some mango slices.
- Chill in refrigerator for few hours.
- Serve yummy.