Mango Trifle is made from sponge cake, fresh mango and vanilla.
- 1 kg Sponge Cake
- 1 cup mango (peeled and cubed)
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- Few strawberries for garnishing
How to make Mango Trifle:
- Cut sponge cake in desired size and slices and assemble in a dish.
- Squeeze out the juice from mango pieces and stir in 6 tbsp of water and vanilla essence.
- Sprinkle the prepared juice over the cake and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Cover the cake with mango pieces and pour the cream over the top.
- Decorate with some fresh strawberries and cherries and refrigerate for few hours.
- Serve chilled.