I have made this yummy Mango Cream Recipe simply to impress my guests. A dessert is full of rich and creamy flavored gelatin, fresh cream and mango puree.
Yield: 2 servings
- 4 cups mango puree
- 3 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
How to make Mango Cream:
- Sprinkle the gelatin in 1/3 cup of cold water.
- Stir on low flame to dissolve the gelatin completely.
- Mix the mango puree, sugar, lime juice and gelatin.
- Whip the cream until stiff and then fold lightly and completely into the mango mixture.
- Pour into a mold, rinsed out with cold water.
- Refrigerate for few hours until sets.
- Take out from the mold.
- Serve either as it is or decorated with some slices of mango.