If you love the mangoes and want to try something different that is made up of fresh, seasonal mango, then here is the best choice for you. I’m making a delicious Mango Crunch at home to do the best use of seasonal mango.
Yield: 2 servings
- 4 green mangoes (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 apple (peeled and diced)
- 2 cups fresh curd (yogurt / dahi)
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Mango Crunch:
- Preheat up oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix rolled oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, oil and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients very well until well blended.
- Add diced pieces of apples and mango to pie pan.
- Cover with oat mix.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the yogurt and keep in refrigerator for few hours.
- Top with vanilla ice cream just before serving.