Chocolate Fudge is the simply made fudge dessert having the unique combination of semisweet chocolate, condensed milk, butter and dry nuts. It is a yummy treat to enjoy any occasion.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Servings: 20 chocolate fudge’s
- 500ml condensed milk
- 300 gms semisweet chocolate
- 2 cups mixed nuts (peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds and pistachios)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 foil papers
- 1 tsp butter to spread on foil papers
How to make Chocolate Fudge:
- Chop the chocolate in small pieces and keep asides.
- Chop all the nuts in the chopper.
- Roast them in a sauce pan, remove the outer layer and keep aside.
- Mix the milk, sugar, chocolate and butter in a heating pan.
- Stir frequently till the chocolate, butter and sugar melts completely.
- Leave to get a nice fudge color.
- Stir until becomes smooth but thick in consistency.
- Add the roasted chopped nuts and vanilla extract and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Spread the fudge evenly with the flat spatula.
- Leave to stand at room temperature.
- After the proper setting of fudge, remove it from the pan.
- Spread little bit of butter on each foil paper and place the fudge on it.
- Cut the fudge with the sharp knife into 1 inch pieces.
- Serve hot.
- You can store this chocolate fudge in the refrigerator for 6-7 days.
- You can also freeze them for 2 months.
- Unwrap the chocolate fudge for 2 hours just before the serving.