Mango Souffle is one of the most delicious dessert, I have made from fresh seasonal mangoes. If you want to make soft, smooth and fluffy mango souffle at home then get the fresh mangoes, gelatin and cream from the market and start preparing it today itself.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2-1/2 cups mango slices
- 1 cup mango puree
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp Gelatin
- 1-1/4 cups fresh cream
- 1 cup sugar
How to make Mango Souffle:
- Soak the gelatin in 1/4 cup of water.
- Break the eggs one by one in two bowls to separate the egg yolks and whites.
- Add mango puree and sugar to the yolk and prepare over a pot of hot water until sugar completely dissolves.
- Dissolve soaked gelatin in hot water and add to the yolk mixture and cool.
- Beat the cream and add to the prepared mixture.
- Now add the mango slices.
- Beat egg whites stiff and fold into the souffle mixture.
- Set in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish the yummy mango souffle with cream and mango slices.