Eggless Cake is simple yet very tasty cake recipe, made with flour, butter and milk. This homemade egg less cake is a best option for the vegetarians, you can enjoy a delicious and creamy cake without adding eggs.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Servings: 12-15 yields
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
- 2 cups butter or margarine
- 2-1/2 cups thin sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make eggless cake:
- In a big bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix the margarine, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Gradually add little amount of milk and water.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease the baking pan with butter or margarine.
- Pour the prepared batter over the greasy pan and flatten with the spoon.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick inside the cake, if it comes out clean, that means it is ready.
- Cut into desired pieces and serve.
- You can store this homemade egg less cake for 2 days at room temperature.
- You can also refrigerate the cake for few days, just keep it in air tight container.