Apple Pie is a mouth-watering sweet delight made with healthy apples, maida and sugar. It is one of the most favorite dish of kids. Learn how to make a wonderful recipe with apples and make your kids happy.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1 kg apples (peeled and sliced)
- 3/4 cup maida (all-purpose flour)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar (powdered)
- 2 cups water
How to make Apple Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Melt the butter either in the microwave or in the saucepan for few seconds.
- Dissolve both the sugars in water and bring to few boils.
- Stir the flour with butter and make a paste.
- Keep the bottom crust in your pan.
- Fill properly with the sliced apples and cover with a lattice-work crust.
- Now pour the mixture of sugar and butter.
- Bake for about 40 minutes in the oven until apples turns into softness.
- Apple pie is ready to serve.
- You can serve this delicious Apple pie either immediately or refrigerate for few hours and serve chilled.
- You may sprinkle some grated apple and chopped nuts over the pie, it will be amazing.