Reshmi Paneer Tikka is a soft and juicy kebab recipe. It is very easy to make and tastes great. Today is a coolest day of the season so I’m going to make a hot sizzling Reshmi Paneer Tikka for myself and my hubby. Sharing the same recipe with you.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
Servings: 2 persons
- 2oo gms paneer (in cubes)
- 2 tsp processed cheese
- 8-10 cashew nuts paste
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup fresh curd
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp carom seeds powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Reshmi Paneer Tikka Kebab:
- In a mixing bowl add curd, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, carom seeds powder, cheese, cashew nuts paste and lemon juice, mix well.
- Add paneer pieces, diced onion and diced bell peppers.
- Mix well and keep this marination in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Arrange the pieces of paneer and other vegetables in the skewers.
- Grill them in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Spread a tsp of butter on top of the veggies.
- Grill properly from all the sides by repositioning the skewers.
- While serving sprinkle some chaat masala and serve hot with coriander chutney.
- You can use oil instead of butter.
- You may add diced tomatoes (remove pulp) in the marination.
- If you do not have oven then you can make this recipe in a pan.
- While making in the pan use toothpicks to arrange the vegetables.