Microwave Makki Korma is the quick and easy way to cook fresh corn recipe in microwave, just by mixing yogurt, tomatoes and fresh Indian spices.
Preparation time: 5-6 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups corn
- 1 big onion finely chopped
- 2-3 small tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 cup yogurt (curd)
- 2-3 black cardamoms
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
How to make Microwave Makki Korma :
- Microwave the corn for 4 minutes and stand for 2 minutes.
- Add onions, green chillies and tomatoes.
- Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add oil and again microwave for 1 more minute.
- Add some water, curd, salt, sugar and spices.
- Cover the bowl and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with Indian roti / chapati.