Microwave Paneer is a simple yet very tasty paneer (Indian cottage cheese) recipe made with the wholesome flavors of capsicum and tomatoes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 2 cups fresh Indian cottage cheese (paneer)
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 1 tbsp thick yogurt (curd)
- 1 inch ginger julienned
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 2-3 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil/ghee
How to make Microwave Paneer:
- Cut the paneer in small cubes and microwave for about 2 minutes on high.
- Add oil, ginger, tomatoes, capsicum salt and honey.
- Microwave for 4 more minutes.
- Finally add spices and green chillies.
- Microwave for 2 more minutes and serve hot with roti or naan.