Microwave Makki Korma is the quickest microwave recipe, here I have used corns, onion, spices and fresh cream. This dish is extremely easy in cooking and best in serving even as a complimentary dish with the drinks.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 200 gm corns (makki ke dane)
- 1 medium size onion thinly chopped
- 2 tomatoes thinly chopped
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 2-3 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- A pinch of sugar
- 2-3 cardamoms
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
How to make Microwave Makki Korma:
- Microwave the corns on high for about 3 minutes.
- Add onion, tomatoes, oil, salt and spices.
- Again microwave for 2 more minutes.
- Beat the curd thoroughly and mix in the corns.
- Microwave for last 3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cream and serve immediately.
- The best way to serve is either with Indian roti or brown bread slice.