Chicken Hakka Noodles is simply an amazing Chinese recipe made with chicken, noodles and vegetables. It is one of the most colorful Chinese dish, which itself is a complete meal.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 persons
- 1 cup boneless chicken (cut into halves)
- 2 cups chicken hakka noodles (store-bought)
- 1 cups carrot thinly chopped or shredded
- 1 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup white spring onions chopped
- 1 cup green spring onions chopped
- 4-5 cloves finely chopped
- 4 green chillies slit
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
How to make Chicken Hakka Noodles:
- Clean the chicken thoroughly in normal running water and boil in sufficient amount of water for about 6-7 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Boil the noodles in sufficient amount of water and drain off in a colander, refresh with cold water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a big non-stick wok.
- Add chopped garlic and green chillies. Saute for few seconds.
- Add chopped white onions, carrots and bell pepper.
- Stir fry on medium high flame and keep tossing.
- Add salt and white pepper powder, mix well.
- Add boiled chicken, soy sauce, chilli sauce, and tomato sauce.
- Mix the chicken with the veggies and keep stirring for few minutes.
- When the vegetables seems half done, then add boiled noodles.
- Stir very well and finally add green spring onions.
- Mix the noodles very well and coat properly with sauces, chicken and veggies.
- Serve piping hot.
- You can add vegetables of your choice.
- You can adjust the spices as per your taste and preference.