Chinese Chicken Wings is the delicious Chinese starter made with chicken, cornstarch, sauces and pepper powder. The amazing combination of tasty ingredients makes a wonderful Chinese appetizer, which is best to serve with drinks and mocktails.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 8 chicken wings
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 cloves garlic paste
- 1 inch ginger paste
- 4 green chillies paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- A pinch of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dark soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- Sunflower/vegetable oil to deep fry
How to make Chinese Chicken Wings:
- Beat the egg in a bowl and keep aside.
- Wash and clean the chicken wings thoroughly and rub little bit of salt and black pepper.
- Combine cornstarch, ginger-garlic-green chillies paste, soya sauce, sugar, beaten egg, lemon juice and little bit of salt.
- Mix well and make a smooth batter by adding little amount of water.
- Coat the chicken wings very well in the mixture and keep aside for 30-40 minutes.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan.
- Drop each chicken wing into the hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Remove on oil absorbent paper.
- Just before serving, place the pieces of chicken over spicy chilli tomato sauce and garnish with chopped spring onions green.
- This is one of the best starter, which can be served in cocktail and mocktail parties.
- Coriander chutney can be accompanied with delicious chicken wings.