Chilli Paneer dry is the most famous Indo-Chinese delicacy, made with Indian paneer (Indian Cottage cheese) and Chinese flavors. Let us show you how to make easiest, homemade chilly paneer dry recipe at home.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5-7 minutes
- 3 cups paneer (Indian cottage cheese) cubed
- 1 medium size capsicum diced
- 1 big onion sliced
- 1 cup spring onions chopped
- 7-8 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 green chilli sliced
- 2-1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp red chilli sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
How to make Chilli Paneer Dry:
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add chopped garlic along with sliced green chillies.
- Saute and immediately add sliced onion.
- Fry till the onions turns soft.
- Add ketchup, salt, sauces, vinegar and white pepper powder.
- Stir continue for 2-3 minutes over moderate heat.
- Now add cubes of paneer and diced capsicum.
- Stir very well and adjust with some salt.
- Serve piping hot.
Fried paneer can be also used.