The sizzling Chinese Sizzler is one of the most loving dish in India. Chinese cuisine and Chinese sauces, combinely gives a heaven taste when served on hot sizzling plate.
Yield: 4 servings
- Veg Manchurian
- Veg hakka noodles
- Veg fried rice
- French Fries (optional)
- Sizzler sauce
- Few whole cabbage leaves
- Sizzler plate.
For making the sauce you will require:
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 red chillies
- Salt to taste
How to make Chinese Sizzler :
- For making the sauce, melt the butter in a skillet and stir in with sesame oil.
- Add sesame seeds and whole red chillies.
- Saute for few seconds and add soya sauce, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Cook it for a while.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely and then put into the blender.
- Make a smooth and fine paste by adding little bit of water until it reaches to a sauce consistency.
- Now take a sizzler plate and place it over the stove.
- Spread the cabbage leaves all over the plate and let it heated for a while.
- Now place a bowl of fried rice on one side and a bowl of noodles on the other.
- Arrange the cooked Manchurian in the center along with its gravy.
- Now the very important part is make it sizzle, for that put a dollop of butter on a hot sizzling plate and pour the prepared sauce over all on noodles and rice.
- If you want, you can place some french fries as well. It’s your choice.
- Enjoy a yummy hot Chinese Sizzler.
- Be careful while eating, it remains hottt…..for a long time.