Besan Laddu are extremely delicious cute balls made with bengal gram flour, sugar and ghee. These are the special tiny sweets, great to serve in any occasion and party. These laddoo are famous to serve during Indian festivals.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Servings: 15-18 besan laddoo
- 2-1/2 cups besan (bengal gram flour)
- 1-3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups pure ghee
- 1/2 tbsp green cardamom powder
- Few almonds chopped
- Few cashew nuts chopped
- Few pistachios chopped
How to make Besan Ke Laddoo:
- Melt the ghee in a big pan and add besan.
- Stir the besan constantly in the ghee and break all the lumps.
- When the besan seems cooked and little browned then add powdered sugar.
- Mix well for few more minutes and remove from the flame.
- Allow the besan to cool completely.
- Add cardamom powder and chopped dry fruits.
- Mix very well and make small balls of the mixture.
- Delicious Besan laddoo are ready to serve.
- If you are not able to make proper ladoo from the mixture then bind them by applying ghee or oil in your palms.
- These besan laddoo can be stored for a month in air tight container.