Milk Jelly is the blend of milk, vanilla essence, sugar and various other flavors which are important to make a delicious jelly. The great and chilled dessert can be eaten daily after the meal, specially in this summer season.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12-15 molds
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup water
- 20 gm gelatin
How to make Milk Jelly:
- Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tbsp of warm water.
- Stir continuously until get melted.
- Heat a pan and add water, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Cook for few minutes until boiled.
- Stir with the milk and melted gelatin.
- Cook for a couple of minutes by stirring continuously.
- Pour this mixture immediately in molds or bowls which you are using.
- Keep in the refrigerator for about 1-1/2 hours to get popped.
- If jelly does not pop up in the given time then keep it in the freezer and do not open the fridge again and again.
- Leave the jelly to set, by keeping patience.
- Use the sterilized milk for making this jelly.
- You can preserve it for a week.