Mango Jelly is the traditional jelly recipe made with the mangoes, lemon juice and gelatin. This jelly is truly mango based sweet dessert having the creamy and yummy flavor. Enjoy the summer vacation with these fresh and juicy mangoes, which are turned into quick and tasty jelly recipe.
Preparation time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2-3 persons
- 4 mangoes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 10 gms gelatin
- A pinch of salt
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 50 gms fresh cream
How to make Mango Jelly:
- Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tbsp of warm water and keep aside.
- Boil the mangoes in sufficient amount of water.
- Strain and take out the seed.
- Allow to cool and then blend them to make a smooth mango paste.
- Heat a pan and add this mango paste.
- Stir with salt, cream, sugar and gelatin.
- Mix well and stir continuously to make a smooth paste.
- Stir with the lemon juice just for few seconds.
- Shift the mixture in to the bowl and refrigerate at least for an hour.
- Serve this yummy jelly immediately to enjoy the delicious dessert.
- You can cut this jelly into desired shapes and then serve to impress the kids and guests.
Recommended Recipes for you: